top of page

Entertainer Application

Do you want to make great money in a fun, exciting and safe work environment?

At Vixens Cabaret we're always looking for new talent. If you're interested in dancing at our club, please fill out the form below.

Interested in other employment? Click here.

Do you have experience dancing?
Upload Photo

Thanks for submitting!

An Adult Entertainment License is needed to perform in the state of Florida. The Vixens staff will help interested parties apply. Anyone with a violent crime, sexually related offense or felony drug-related offense are ineligible for an Adult Entertainment License.

Please note that all final hiring decisions are made in person.

bottom of page